Drug Metabolism & Pharmacokinetics (DMPK)
Primera is expanding service capabilities into DMPK. We offer in vitro ADME and in vivo PK supporting both discovery and preclinical development.
For in vitro ADME, we offer various assessments including aqueous solubility, metabolic stability, cellular permeability, tissue and plasma protein binding, blood-plasma partitioning, drug-drug interactions (CYPs & UGTs), metabolite identification, and reaction phenotyping. For in vivo PK, we offer bioanalytical support and PK data analysis with in-life dosing and sampling in partnership with our professional collaborator(s) covering rodents and large animals.
All our assays are established using positive controls under validated conditions with the results strictly monitored to ensure data accuracy and reproducibility. While maintaining standardized approaches to achieve high quality in our services, we also strive for great flexibility to best fit our clients’ needs and timelines.
Understanding our clients is the key to mutual business success. We position ourselves as part of our client’s team and consider our expertise to be our client’s asset. In our effort to maintain a successful relationship, we are fully engaged with our clients and provide transparent and comprehensive communication as often as needed.
In Vitro Metabolism and DDI
- Microsomal Stability
- Plasma Stability
- S9 Stability
- Hepatocyte Stability
- Metabolite Profiling and Identification
- Cytochrome P450 and UGT Reaction Phenotyping
- Cytochrome P450 and UGT Inhibition (% inhibition, IC50, Ki)
- TDI on Cytochrome P450 (% inhibition, IC50 shift, Kinact/KI) Cytochrome P450 Induction
In Vitro Tissue and Protein Binding
- Plasma Protein Binding
- Brain Tissue Binding
- Microsomes Binding
- Whole Blood Binding
- Blood and Plasma Partition
In Vitro Permeability and Transporters
- Caco-2 Permeability (bi-directional, +/- P-gp inhibitor)
- MDR1-MDCK Permeability (bi-directional, +/- P-gp inhibitor) BCRP-MDCK Permeability (bi-directional, +/- BCRP inhibitor) Hepatic Uptake
Other In Vitro Assays
- Aqueous solubility
- Monoamine Oxidase Reaction PhenotypingCarboxylesterase Reaction PhenotypingAldehyde Oxidase Reaction Phenotyping
In Vitro PK
- Rodents (Rat and mouse) PK
- Dog PK
Dedication, Quality, Experience.
Find out how Primera does it better.